How to Measure
Your body is ever-changing so take your measurements often and have them written down. It only takes a few minutes, so be sure to measure twice for accuracy.
With arms down at your sides, measure around the fullest part of your bust, underneath your arms.
Bend to one side to find the natural crease, or the narrowest part of your waist. Wrap the tape measure around this crease and bring the ends down in front ending at your belly button.
Keep your feet shoulder width apart and measure at the fullest part of your hips.
InseamKeep your feet shoulder width apart and measure at the fullest part of your hips.
- Maintain a relaxed stance.
- Do not hold your breath or pull the tape measure too tight.
- Keep the measuring tape parallel to the ground when measuring your bust and hips.
- Measure while in your undergarments for the most accurate results.
Women's Clothing Size Chart
We recommend that you take your measurements first to find your most accurate size in the chart below.
|L/12||38 ½||30 ½||40 ½|
|XL/16||41 ½||33 ½||43 ½|
How to Find Your Bra Size
It’s easy, but we recommend writing your numbers down. There is an example below the chart!
1. Find Your Bra Band Size
This is your ‘ Size’ on the individual product page. You’ll also need this number to find your Cup Size.
- Measure tightly around your body, under your bust at your rib cage level
- If you get an odd number, round up to the next even number
- If your band size is 38" or below, add 2"
2. Find Your Bust Size
You’ll need this to find your Cup Size.
- Measure around your body at the fullest part of your bust
- If you get a half-inch measurement, round up to the next inch
3. Find Your Cup Size
- Bust Size - Bra Band Size = Bust/Band Difference
- Refer to the Bra Sizing Chart below to get your Cup Size
4. You will need your Bra Band Size and your Cup Size to order your best-fitting bra.
Bra Sizing Chart
|Bust/Band Difference||Cup Size|
1. Bra Band Size
- Joan measures 33" under her bust at her rib cage
- Since 33 is an odd number, she rounds up to 34" (the next even number)
- Since that number (34) equals 38" or below, Joan adds 2" to get 36"
2. Bust Size
- Joan measures 38 ½" around the fullest part of her bust
- Since this is a half inch measurement, she rounds up to get 39"
3. Cup Size
- 39" (Bust Size) - 36" (Band Size) = 3" (Bust-Band Difference)
- Referring to the Bra Sizing Chart, Joan’s Cup Size is C
4. Joan uses her Bra Band Size (36") and her Cup Size (C) to order her best-fitting bra!
Cup Size: C Cup
Men's Clothing Size Chart
Ring Size Chart
How to find your ring size:
- Wrap a piece of string, dental floss or a thin piece of paper around your knukle.
- Pull snugly!
- Mark the spot where the string/paper begins to overlap.
- Measure that distance with a ruler.
- Use the chart below to determine your ring size.
- If the measurement is between two sizes, select the larger size.
|Size||Length (inches)||Length (mm)|
|3 ½||1 ¾||44.4|
|4 ½||1 ⅞||47.6|
|6 ½||2 ⅛||54|
|7 ½||2 ¼||57.2|
|8 ½||2 ⅜||60.3|
|9 ½||2 ½||63.5|
|10 ½||2 ⅝||66.7|
|11 ½||2 ¾||69.9|
|12 ½||2 ⅞||73.1|