let’s find your size…
how to measure
Your body changes (it’s part of life), so take your measurements often—and measure twice for accuracy. Ready? Just follow the instructions below our model
measure your bust…
With arms down at your sides, measure around the fullest part of your bust.
measure your waist…
Bend at one side to find the natural crease or the narrowest part of your waist. Wrap the tape measure around this crease and bring the ends together.
measure your hips…
Keep your feet shoulder width apart and measure at the fullest part of your hips.
measure your inseam…
Measure from the uppermost part of your thigh to your ankle.
quick tips to find your best fit
- Maintain a straight, relaxed stance.
- Do not hold your breath or pull the tape measure too tight.
- Keep the measuring tape parallel to the ground when measuring your bust & hips.
- Measure while in your undergarments for the most accurate results.
- No measuring tape? a string and ruler work great!
Before using our size chart, please take your measurements with our . we want you to love the fit of your new clothes!